OUR UNIQUE METHOD
Spring Lane Capital's unique "catalytic project capital" approach combines project resources for systems and small-scale projects in the energy, food, water and waste sectors, as well as additional growth capital to support the teams the company works with across the organization. In a favorable environment, this catalyst project capital approach can provide an excellent opportunity for our partner companies to not only accelerate their growth and sales cycles, but also ensure their long-term financial success. At Spring Lane Capital, we work hard before investments to ensure that our approach meets the needs of businesses and their clients.
OUR GOAL IS SIMPLE
Spring Lane Capital can help the right companies quickly adapt sustainability solutions that the markets and the world are ready for.
We seek to partner with companies that have:
- A competent management team that produces results
- “Asset Allocation” solutions that ensure the efficient use of resources and the generation of customer benefits, solutions that require the use of less equipment and facilities, and in a less concentrated manner than traditionally funded projects
- Strong commercial revenue from a proven technology offering
- A clientele showing a preference for on-site services or other offerings that do not require a fixed capital expenditure
A structured approach to success.
To ensure we provide the best chance of long-term success to our partner companies, our investment process is more methodical than many entrepreneurs are used to when it comes from another source of capital. We usually involve companies before investing in a process of due diligence and detailed planning, including:
- By conducting a thorough review of market and customer needs.
- By carrying out a detailed structuring of the project pipeline in order to create a close link between Spring Lane Capital and its partner companies, as well as to ensure mutual success.
- By conducting an assessment of the leadership team’s strengths and gaps using our proprietary in-depth interview method.
- By carrying out technological and technical assessments.
- By planning to improve asset management capabilities.
- By conducting a sustainability and impact review.
THE DEMAND FOR CAPITAL FOR PROJECTS
Global Smart Agriculture Market in 2030
Growth (equity multiple) of distributed wastewater treatment by 2022
Growth of renewable natural gas production in the United States from 2015 to 2018
The demand for local infrastructure is increasing in the market compared to the demand for large centralized facilities.
Spring Lane Capital’s ability to offer innovative financing makes it uniquely positioned to capitalize on this trend across various climate and sustainability sectors.